Tuition and Funding
Graduate School Tuition
The Health Informatics Graduate Program is part of the University of Minnesota Graduate School. As a part of the Graduate School, we are subject to the tuition rates and fees established by the Graduate School. For more information, please review One Stop Student Services Costs, Tuition, & Fees page. Quick link resources are provided below:
Estimating Your Costs: Calculates your estimated cost of attendance based on applicable criteria.
Graduate School Tuition: Set tuition rates for the academic year.
Fees: Various fees associated with attending the University.
Graduate School funding
The Graduate School provides funding information for several different kinds of assistance opportunities to pay for graduate studies.
- Several merit-based fellowships to both incoming and current students are awarded by the Graduate School. For more information, please see the Fellowship page on the Graduate School website.
- Teaching or Research assistantships allow students to get a hands-on experience while supporting their own endeavors. The Graduate Assistant Employment page provides details on positions and benefits.
- Other funding opportunities of various forms are offered by programs around the country. Review the Graduate School's Opportunities page or the IHI weekly update for additional assistance possibilities.
- Feb. 15 (PhD priority and international applicants)
- June 15 (domestic applicants)
- October 15 (all applicants)